Screen doors may seem like a simple product that cannot be any different from brand to brand, but they are, especially retractable screen doors. There are many factors that cause a screen door to be smoother and more durable, that will make it stand the test of time. When choosing a retractable screen door, you want to look at some of the key features that will make all the difference.
- It lasts for years – A proprietary brass bushing in the Mirage screens housing cap ensures the screen will last for decades.
- Durability – Durable mesh with a variety of mesh options and overall high-quality materials help the door withstand all life’s activities.
3. The Smoothness –Mirage Screens have Teflon infused and wider guides that allow the door to run smoothly along its tracks.
4. The Handle – Available only with Mirage, the PivotPro handle allows for a smooth, easy release every time you open the door.
5. Magnetic latch system– A magnetic latch system on retractable screen doors creates a secure closing mechanism and easy opening when needed.
When you choose a retractable screen that has all the key features, you can rest assured you will not only have a bug free home and natural airflow, but you will have ease of use. When you research the right brand for you, your indoor/outdoor living experience will be much more enjoyable.